Thursday, May 16, 2013

Movies

     I love movies! It's probably the most enjoyable activity I like doing on my down time. My favorite kind of movies are, what some may call, "dumb" movies. They are silly and pointless but soooooo hilarious! For example; "Anchorman" or "Zoolander" However, every now and then I come across a good drama that reels me in from start to finish, like "Pride and Prejudice" or "Forrest Gump". I recently watched a movie (name disclosed so not to spoil anything for anyone) that is now on my list of great movies. I can't really explain why I enjoyed it so much, maybe the acting, or the story line, or the special effects but lets put it like this... Have you ever watched a movie and it left you completely speechless? The kind of speechless where the car ride home is silent and the only thing you can hear is your thoughts saying.. "Did that just happen?" or "What the heck just happened?" I can count on one hand how many times I have been speechless after a movie. This particular movie left me wanting, but not for more, if that makes since. Well, maybe for more of the story but it left a nudge in my heart, like ouch that hurt, what else happens. Well needless to say it was a great movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment