Wednesday, May 22, 2013

STABILITY

     Transition is hard. After finishing my two year internship with Servant Partners, I realized that I love the idea of staying put. I gave myself one year to discern where I am going in life. Mind you not a permanent go, but a "what is the next steps in life" kind of thing. Needless to say, it has almost been one year and still have no clue what is next and what I am "doing" with my life.
     During this year, I've learned something about myself, I really like stability. I find it comforting that I have a place I can call my own and a job that I don't have to quit because I am leaving school for the real world. I think stability is always something I knew I wanted, but never had the capability to have. Now that my life  is not a total and complete mess, I am really enjoying this. Not having to worry were my next meal comes from or were I am going to live once my lease is up. I think this is why it's been difficult trying to discern my next steps... I am comfortable. Not sure that's a good thing.....
   

No comments:

Post a Comment